Anyone interested in asking David for a preliminary consultation may do so at any time. A preliminary consultation may be arranged at no charge and can be made using a communication method of the potential client’s choice. After an initial talk and some friendly questions, David will ask the potential client to describe his or her issue, honestly assess the situation, and discuss plans for moving forward. David will treat all potential clients cordially and respectfully.
Please do not hesitate to contact David with any legal issue or question relating to entertainment, video game, intellectual property, or internet law. David may even address quick questions in responses on the News page!
Thank you! David looks forward to speaking with you soon.
- Legal contact in general: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Legal contact for clients: email@example.com
- Gaming or commentary: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 424.262.1718 Skype: dpgatlaw
- 1800 Century Park East, Suite 600, Los Angeles, California 90067